Mystic Sintra Private Tour
The Best Tour To Explore Medieval Sintra
Royal Pena National Palace Tour (Sintra)
Full-Day (8h approx) – With Private Guide
Private Tour Price: 275EUR P.P.
(Group Discounts Available from 15% to 30%)
This tour can start from Lisbon, Sintra or Cascais
With Private Driver/Guide and Transportation
Starting Time: 8h00AM (Reservation Required in Advance)
Duration Flexible up to 9h
Featured on Tripadvisor, Lisbon Guide
“The Best Tour to Cover Sintra” – “The Best Guides – Recommended”
Booked 221 times
icon-checkmark Private Tour Service: Only For You
icon-checkmark Sintra Unesco World Heritage
icon-checkmark Pena National Palace and Park
icon-checkmark Overlooking views to the National PAlace, and the Moorish Castle on the hill
icon-checkmark Cabo da Roca – Most Western Point of Europe (Sintra)
icon-checkmark Capuchos Cork Convent (Sintra)
icon-checkmark And much more, tailored/adjusted with your private guide!
Only less than 30min from Lisbon, this is one of the best tours to explore the most wonderful castles, historical mansions and royal palaces in Portugal, and learn why Sintra has been always considered one of the most beautiful, magical and romantic places in Europe. Named Unesco World Heritage since 1995, it’s currently the most popular village to visit in Portugal, for Lisbon visitors.
On this tour, you will have a chance to see some of the best attractions, starting with a visit to the romantic Royal Pena National Palace, considered in 2015 by EBD the Most Beautiful Castle in Europe, built on the ruins of an old 16th century monastery, with breathtaking views overlooking the Moorish Castle and the Natural Park. A stop for Lunch will be done nearby the village or at the coast of Sintra (not included).
After lunch, the private tour will continue with a visit to the most quiet and non-touristy are of Sintra, the west part of the village, where we will have a chance to visit The Cork Convent of Capuchos, one of the most beautiful Convents of Portugal, nestled in the middle of the nature, built 500 years ago for the Capuchin monks/friars. The last stop will be done at Cabo da Roca, Europe’s Westernmost Point on the coastal cliffs of Sintra, passing on the way around several other beautiful and outstanding palaces and old, historical mansions of Sintra.
THIS IS A PRIVATE TOUR – Includes Transportation and Private Guide.
TO BOOK THIS TOUR, PLEASE CLICK “BOOK NOW” BUTTON
The Mystic Sintra Private Tour will show you some of most important places of Sintra, former summer Royal Residence of the Portuguese Kings, famous for it’s old castles, historical mansions and royal palaces, named Unesco World Heritage since 1995, along with a stop to the Westernmost Point of Europe, Cabo da Roca. Although the itinerary can be adjusted during the day, this is the suggested itinerary:
- Departure available from your hotel at 8h30AM.
- Arrive at Sintra around 9h15m and pass by the old village while heading up the hill to the Pena National Palace, the most visited attraction in Portugal – considered in 2015 by EBD the most beautiful castle of Europe – Amazing views overlooking the Moorish Castle
- Visit inside Pena National Palace, former Royal Summer Residence of the Portuguese Kings (1h30m), with overlooking views towards the Moorish Castle and the countryside
- Optional free time to explore the old medieval village of Sintra – 45min (Access only walking)
- Stop for Lunch nearby the village or at the coast of Sintra (1h – meal not included)
- Head to the West part of Sintra, and visit inside the Capuchos Cork Convent, built 500 years ago in the middle of the nature (1h) – difficulty level: easy/medium (with some steps)
- Drive towards the coast and visit the Westernmost Point of Europe, Cabo da Roca, on the coast of Sintra.
- Last stop will be the visit to the Westernmost Point of Europe, Cabo da Roca, one of the most important sights of Europe, and finish the tour (20min), before returning for drop-off
(during the day we will pass by different locations in Sintra with stop for pictures)
* Importante Notice: Between April and September 2018, the visit to Pena National Palace may take longer than usual, specially if starting the tour later. On this case, the visit might be a self-guided visit of the exterior only.
* Times on each stop may vary, depending on group pace and preferences, since all our tours are private.
* Admission fees and lunch/meals are not included.
* if you wish to visit inside several major attractions in Sintra, we recommend booking two separate days
icon-checkmark Private Transportation with A/C Vehicle
icon-checkmark English Speaking Tour Guide
icon-checkmark Internet Wi-Fi Onboard (subject to availability)
icon-checkmark Toll fees, Fuel and Parking costs
icon-checkmark Full Insurance mandatory by law
icon-close Admission Fees for Attractions
icon-close Meals / Personal Expenses
Base Price: 275EUR Per Person (Group/Family Discounts Available up to 30%)
1 guest: 550EUR*
2 guests: 275EUR Per Person
3 guests: 233EUR Per Person (15% DISCOUNT)
4 guests: 220EUR Per Person (20% DISCOUNT)
5 guests: 206EUR Per Person (25% DISCOUNT)
+5 guests: 192EUR Per Person (30% DISCOUNT)
* One guest pays equivalent of two guests traveling
- Pick-up and drop-off can be provided at any Hotel or Accommodation in Lisbon, Sintra or Cascais, including also cruise ship terminal and Lisbon Airport, and included on price.
- Pick-up time is scheduled for 8h30AM, although this can be changed per request
- Flexible start and end time for cruise ship passengers and airport pick-ups, please advise before booking.
- Pick-up and drop-off can be provided at any Hotel or Accommodation in Lisbon, Sintra or Cascais, including also cruise ship terminal and Lisbon Airport, and included in price.
- Drop-off is scheduled between around 5PM, although it can be changed if you need to get back earlier – please advise before booking.
Sintra Magik Private Tours has been awarded over the years for the top quality service offering their customers.
TOP RANKED Awarded Private Tours on Tripadvisor over 700 companies
Leading Tour Operators – Lisbon / Sintra / Fatima
Certificate of Excellence 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2019 by Tripadvisor
HALL OF FAME TripAdvisor – 5 Consecutive Years Best Awards
Private Tour Operator of The Year 2019 by the Luxury Travel Guide LTG Awards
Awarded Bespoke Tour Operator of the Year 2018 by the Luxury Travel Guide LTG
Awarded Bespoke Travel Company PORTUGAL 2019 by LUX Life
We work with a recent fleet of Mercedes-Benz vehicles, that are operating everyday for your comfort. In case of need, we have other vehicles or different brands/models, including larger minibus and big bus as well (on request). Please note that we can never guarantee any vehicle brand, type or model for any tours.
Worry-Free Cancellation Policy
* We have a flexible worry-free cancellation policy for your comfort – BOOK WITH CONFIDENCE:
– We know plans can change and we accept changes to the original booking for another day, if we have availability, without any extra charge
– In case your trip needs to be canceled/postponed, the customer will be able to use the full amounts paid, as credit, that can be used for any future trip, within 3 years time, according to the following policy terms. No amounts will be lost, in case you need to reschedule/postpone/cancel your trip.
* Cancellation between 365 days and 48hours before tour date: 100% of amounts paid, will be available as a future credit, to be used within 3 years time with our company, for any tours.
* Cancellation less than 48hours before tour date: no refund
* No show: no restitution / payment in full
* Tickets for Events or Attractions are non-refundable
* Airport transfers, Limousine tours, or Helicopter Tours are non-refundable after booking.
* Hotel reservations are non-refundable, unless mentioned.
* Cruise ship tours are 100% refundable anytime if for any reason cruise ship doesn’t dock in Lisbon.
* In case you are unable to travel for medical reasons, anytime and any moment, even 48h before the tour date, 100% of amounts paid, will be available as future credit, to be used within 3 years time with our company, for any tours.
Duration: Full-day (Aprox 8h)
(We accept less duration of the tours to fit your needs, adapting the itinerary accordingly – please let us know before/after booking)
Departure times:Daily at 8h30AM, unless specified
Flexible start and end time for cruise ship passengers and airport pick-ups.
Departure point:You can add pick-up location during booking process. Pick-up at your hotel in Lisbon / cruise ship terminal and also Lisbon airport is available on request (complimentary).
Base Price: 225EUR Per Person (Group/Family Discounts Available up to 30%)
1 guest: 450EUR*
2 guests: 225EUR Per Person
3 guests: 191EUR Per Person (15% DISCOUNT)
4 guests: 180EUR Per Person (20% DISCOUNT)
5 guests: 168EUR Per Person (25% DISCOUNT)
+5 guests: 157EUR Per Person (30% DISCOUNT)
* One guest pays equivalent of two guests traveling
* This is a private tour and prepared for Full-Day (around 8h), although, if you have shorter time, we can fit it to your needs
* Most of our tours are done using minivans for your comfort (more leg room). For larger groups we have available larger buses/motor coaches. Vehicle type, size, brand or color can never be guaranteed on our regular tours.
* Single travelers are accepted on all our private tours, paying two adult tickets.
* Pick-up and drop-off in Lisbon complimentary / Pick-up and drop-off at other locations please inquire.
* We advise to book this tour at least 3 months in advance. For last minute bookings please call +351.30.880.4698
* Check in is recommended at the meeting point 15 minutes before departure time
* Prices, times and itineraries are subject to change without prior notice
Mystic Sintra Private Tour – Palaces and Castles
Rated 5/5 based on 501 reviews